Digital Up MDEC TikTok™ Marketing Training
Registration Closing In
We are happy to announce that MU DOT MY PLT has partnered with MDEC to launch Digital Up MDEC TikTok™ Marketing Training. In MDEC’s venture, they have made the decision to sponsor 80% of the training cost for programs registered for the Digital Up initiative. All participants who join the Digital Up MDEC TikTok™ Marketing Training for the month of November will receive a massive discount.
All attendees will get:
- 2 Full Days of Face-to-face Training
- Food & Drinks
- Certificate of Completion
- Computer to use
- Hands-on Learning, Taught by Expert
- Personalized Mentorship
- A working Malaysian aged between 21-55 years old (including Gig workers with a valid SOCSO account).
- Training is not paid or claimed under MYWiT incentives or HRD levy.
- Must not be MDEC’s staff/board directors or employees.
- Has not received and/or claimed other reskilling and/or upskilling incentives from the Government for the year 2022.
- Applicant must be able to attend physical classroom training on the 24th and 25th of November 2022 at MU DOT MY PLT, Kuala Lumpur
How to Apply?
- Register at MDEC and choose MU DOT MY in the Digital Up Program: https://platform.mdec.com.my/auth/signup?source=DGLU
- Contact us via WhatsApp or e-mail to check for availability
- Wait for approval (All seats may be taken)
- Attend Training
- The allocation is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The application will be closed once 23 seats are filled.