Digital Up MDEC TikTok™ Marketing Training
Registration Closing In
We are happy to announce that MU DOT MY PLT has partnered with MDEC to launch Digital Up MDEC TikTok™ Marketing Training. In MDEC’s venture, they have made the decision to sponsor the training cost for programs registered for the Digital Up initiative. All participants who join the Digital Up MDEC TikTok™ Marketing Training for the month of December will be reimbursed up to RM1000 by MDEC.
All attendees will get:
- 2 Full Days of Online Training
- Food & Drinks
- Certificate of Completion
- Computer to use
- Hands-on Learning, Taught by Expert
- Personalized Mentorship
- A working Malaysian aged between 21-55 years old (including Gig workers with a valid SOCSO account).
- Training is not paid or claimed under MYWiT incentives or HRD levy.
- Must not be MDEC’s staff/board directors or employees.
- Has not received and/or claimed other reskilling and/or upskilling incentives from the Government for the year 2022.
- Applicant must be able to attend online training on the 29th and 30th of December 2022.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Register & Select Training
- Register at MDEC and choose MU DOT MY in the Digital Up Program: https://platform.mdec.com.my/auth/signup?source=DGLU
Step 2: Register with Us
- Contact us via WhatsApp or e-mail to check for availability (All seats may be full)
Step 3: Payment
- Make payment at: https://www.billplz.com/bktxutet0
Step 4: Training
- Attend Training
Step 5: Claim
- Make claims (up to RM 1,000.00) by submitting proof of payment & training
- The allocation is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The application will be closed once seats are filled.