Ionic is a cross-platform that most widely used for building mobile and desktop apps using web technology. Ionic let us create elegant high-quality apps with ease and quickly. Now Ionic come out with new exciting features in Ionic Framework version 5.0.0.
To install ionic, you need to install Node.js on your system. If you had installed before, make sure it is an up-to-date version. You can install it from here https://nodejs.org/en/
1. Open a terminal window(Mac) or windows PowerShell(Windows).
3. Your output would be like the example picture below : 6.9.0
5. Next, you will see your ionic version : v10.16.3
Install Ionic Cordova
1. Open a Terminal window/ Windows PowerShell and write :
Testing Ionic Installation
Testing Cordova Installation
Create New Apps
3. Name your project (no space no symbol) and press Enter.
4. Choose your starter template as a blank and Enter. Use ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrow key on your keyboard.
5. Write Y for Yes. Your cordova will be installed in your project.
Your new apps is ready!
Preview Your Apps
4. Write Y for Yes and your Ionic/lab will be installed. Ionic lab gives you to preview your apps.
5. Your preview will be out on your web browser.