Ionic is a cross-platform that most widely used for building mobile and desktop apps using web technology. Ionic let us create elegant high-quality apps with ease and quickly. Now Ionic come out with new exciting features in Ionic Framework version 5.0.0.
1. Open a terminal window(Mac) or windows PowerShell(Windows).
3. Your output would be like the example picture below : 6.9.0
5. Next, you will see your ionic version : v10.16.3
Install Ionic Cordova
1. Open a Terminal window/ Windows PowerShell and write :
Testing Ionic Installation
Testing Cordova Installation
Create New Apps
3. Name your project (no space no symbol) and press Enter.
4. Choose your starter template as a blank and Enter. Use ‘up’ and ‘down’ arrow key on your keyboard.
5. Write Y for Yes. Your cordova will be installed in your project.
Your new apps is ready!
Preview Your Apps
4. Write Y for Yes and your Ionic/lab will be installed. Ionic lab gives you to preview your apps.
5. Your preview will be out on your web browser.